OrangeEdit is the most popular editing environment for Robot-programs.
A lot of features are supporting you to create and edit KRL programs.
- Open, edit, print and save KRL Programs
- Open, edit and save Robot Archives
- View KRL Programs (folds, syntaxhighlightning)
- Codecompletition is supporting to create KRL Code
- KRL Code templates
- Editing tools like find, replace, comment out/in
- Indent code
- Rename positions (all over the program)
- Reverse order (KRL commands)
- Block edit inlineforms (Vel, Acc, Tool, Base,...)
- Clean datalist or sort datalist
- Transform, mirror positions
- Adjust status and turn of positions
- Assistent to create KRL array declarations
- Coordinates calculator
- Objectbrowser to view variables, functions,...
- Find in files
- Syntax check of KRL programs (limited)
New in version 2.0.7
- 'Wait for' command now with dynamic logical links
- ServoGun TC and FC inlineform commands
- New settings window for inline forms
- Number of tool and base for movement commands configurable
- Approximation mode for KRC4 PTP commands configurable (distance, percent)
- ServoGun TC/FC (program selection type, equalization, force from weldtimer, etc.)
New in version 2.0.8
New in version 2.0.9
- Wizard for automatic renaming of Pdat and Ldat
- Button to open all SPS instructions (VKRC)
- Performance optimization
New in version 2.0.10
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- Scroll bar remains visible when you have larger text and items configured
- Layout optimized for larger text and items
- Syntax check now checks also fold structures
- Active environment improved - User inline forms are now detected reliably
- Improved stability of the long text editor
- Tool and Base selection in position transformation integrated (old, new tool or base)
Archives or pathes can be set as 'active einvironment' in order to provide all variables and functions for code completition.
Additionally this gives the opportunity to jump to the declaration of selected variables or functions by using 'Go To Definition' in the context menü or the 'F12' key.
With all this helpful functions and much more OrangeEdit becomes a 'must have' for every robot programmer.
The current version (2.0.10) will run until 2016-01-31. The previous version (2.0.9) will expire on 2016-01-31.
Since OrangeEdit is still in BETA stage, shared (public BETA) versions must be limited in time.